Easy-Go Connect (EGC) offers social outings for eligible clients (assessment required), to a range of venues and activities.
To ensure all clients have equal access to these popular outings, EGC has allocated areas, each with a designated day for outings.
Please let the office know if you would like to be on EGC’s social outings mailing list.
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. Phone 9621 5518, THEN Press 2 for all bookings. Office hours are 9.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Due to the popularity of EGC social outings, bookings are accepted on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Once places are filled, a waiting list is maintained.
- Before booking a EGC social outing, check your diary to avoid clashes with other appointments.
- Designated areas cannot be changed.
- Bookings can be made up to a maximum of four weeks in advance.
- If you need to cancel a booking, please do so as soon as you can. This enables us to offer a place to someone on the waiting list.
- For some outings payment in advance is required at selected venues, to cover costs such as catering and venue staff. EGC staff will advise of any additional costs when you book. Please choose outings wisely ~ if you cancel, pre-payments may only be returned if another EGC client can fill your place.
- Please make cheques and money orders payable to: Easy-Go Connect Inc
- For those who find a whole day outing too long, EGC now offers Local Outings. To find out more, enquire today.
- Client and carer suggestions and ideas for outings are always welcome!
Phone EGC on 9621 5518, then Press 2, for all queries!